Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One Year Later

It’s been almost a year since the World Cup. I’m not sure if there is something about summer weather that changes my mood but in the past few weeks I went to two restaurants that made me feel like doing another culinary adventure. I've tried a number of "new to me" restaurants in the past few months. I always enjoy trying new restaurants. I actually have my own Google map that I keep up to date with almost all the restaurants I've been to or want to try in Toronto. It's been a handy reference. So I'm just going to extend this existing blog to write about the other restaurants I try in Toronto and other candid things I see.

I was trying a number of restaurants along Queen West and in Liberty Village in the past three months due to the activities I was involved in outside of work. Now I'll be hanging out around Yonge and Bloor once a week for 10 weeks, the intersection of Yorkville/Annex, Rosedale and the Bay and Church corridors [1]. So I figure I'll probably try restaurants in those areas for a while.

Since I'm not a food critic I’m just going to blog to sort of document my experiences, use it as an opportunity to play with my camera, let it provide me with a reason for additional socializing and pretend no one is reading. If you should happen to like it then that will just be a bonus, won't it.


[1] Found this interesting link on Toronto neighbourhoods and there 2006 census stats while looking for neighbourhood names http://www.toronto.ca/demographics/profiles_map_and_index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment